2022 National Order of the Arrow Conference (NOAC)
The 2022 National Order of the Arrow Conference (NOAC) will be held from July 25 – 30, 2022. NOAC is the premier event offering of the Order of the Arrow 10,000+ Order of the Arrow members are expected to converge upon the campus of the University of Tennessee in Knoxville, TN for a conference full of training cells, activities, and a multitude of brotherhood opportunities with Order of the Arrow members from across the country.
The reason for its growing popularity can be attributed to the fact that it is planned and carried out by youth Order of the Arrow members. Youth involvement ensures that the conference program will be exciting, relevant, and with non-stop fun!
Participants will return home with:
- A deeper understanding of the Scout Oath, Scout Law, Order of the Arrow Obligation, and what it means to “live” these words in one’s daily life.
- A renewed spirit, pride, and enthusiasm for Scouting and the Order of the Arrow.
- Ideas that can be used to better serve Scouting at the unit, district, and council levels.
- New programs, knowledge, and skills to improve chapter and lodge operations.
- Enhanced leadership skills and a better understanding of how to carry out the work of the lodge.
- New friendships with fellow Arrowmen from throughout the nation
- Memories to last a lifetime.
Dates, Contingent Travel, and Location
- Friday, July 25 – Saturday, July 30, 2022
- Jul 25: Leave from Council Service Center by Bus (Early Monday Morning leaving)
- Jul 25 – July 29: NOAC at University of Tennessee
- Jul 30: Travel Home (Be home sometime that afternoon)
- Availability and Cost
- Youth/Adults: $760-810/person. Registrations will be accepted first-come, first-served through online registration only. $100 non-refundable deposit due at time of registration.
- The fee includes: round-trip bus trip, meals, lodge swag, and entrance and conference fees
- Additional Information: Registration will be open for regular fee till May 20, 2022. After this price goes up $50. It is encouraged that a 2:1 youth to adult ratio be met but open to all who want to go.
|Early||$760||Pay $575 Upfront||Closes Nov. 20, 2021|
|Regular||$810||Pay $100 Upfront||Closes May 20, 2022|
|Late||$860||Payall||Closes June 20, 2022|
Adult Contact: Richard Burnett
Email: [email protected]
Youth Contact: Coming Soon!