Candidate Looking to Register for your Induction?
Attending Lodge Events is one of the best parts about being in the Order of the Arrow. The chance to campout with your Chapter, work on service projects, and have fun! If you have not been to a Lodge Event before, not counting your ordeal, here is some information to help you out.
- Bring your Class A Uniform & OA sash
- Bring $$ for the trading post. Lodge Events are the only place to get Egwa Tawa Dee shirts, patches, & more.
- Often there are people trading patches as well, so bring stuff to trade if you like
- Every person needs to have a current BSA medical form parts A & B for each event. (hint save your forms so you do not need to make a new copy each time)
- Always bring work gloves & clothes to help with service projects
- Each member is on their own for finding / arranging transportation to and from lodge events
- At check in you should receive the following items:
- Meal Ticket
- Event Patch
- Bead Totem Ticket
- Map & Schedule of the weekend activities
- Campsite Assignments – Your chapter will be camping together!
- After breakfast on Sunday we need everyone who attended to help with our assigned cleanup tasks. Many hands make light work!
- Feel free to bring board games, cards, etc. There is usually time to have fun and just enjoy being at camp.
- Each person needs to bring their own tent and camping equipment
- At most lodge events you can go through the Brotherhood Trail if you are not already a Brotherhood Member. It has to have been at least 6 months since your ordeal to complete Brotherhood